CRITERIA OF ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
- Candidates must be citizens of India.
- Pass in Higher Secondary examination of the Board of HSE of Kerala or an examination recognized thereto, with at least 60% marks in Mathematics, and 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry / equivalent subjects put together.
- Candidates should qualify in the Engineering Entrance Examination conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Government of Kerala.
- For genuine reasons, management will have the right to deny admission to any candidate even if otherwise eligible. In such cases the candidate will be informed the reason for the above.
- Candidates are advised to visit the website of the College from 02nd June 2016 onward for all other further notifications and appear for interview and admission as notified therein. The process of interview will be continued till the seats are filled.
- Selected candidates shall take admission at the appointed time and date in the College after paying the tuition fees and other fees to be paid, failing which the offer of admission will be cancelled.The fees to be paid at the time of admission is given here under:-
- Admission Fees: RS.100/-
- Annual Tuition Fees:
Up to 5000 CEE rank OR 95% and above Marks in Mathematics in the +2 level for HSE, and 90% and above for CBSE / ISC and other boards.
Between 5000 – 10000 rank OR 90% and above Marks in Mathematics for HSE, and 85% and above for CBSE / ISC and other boards.
Between 10000 – 15000 rank OR 85% and above Marks in Mathematics for HSE, and 80% and above for CBSE / ISC and other boards
Between 15000 – 20000 rank and 60% and above Marks in Mathematics for HSE / CBSE / ISC and other boards.
Above 20000 rank and 60% and above Marks in Mathematics for HSE / CBSE / ISC and other boards.
*Candidates belonging to these categories are eligible for a Scholarship of 66500 (75000 – 8500), 40000 (75000 – 35000), 25000 (75000 – 50000) respectively, to match the tuition fees of 75000/-. For the Continuation of the scholarship, in subsequent years, those candidates should pass individually in all the subjects of the university examinations, in the first chance, with minimum 60% marks in (aggregate). Those who fail in the University examination, will have to pay 75000/- as tuition fees.
Further Students, not eligible for getting the scholarship, at the time of admission, can get scholarship, if they score more than 80% Mark in the University Examination, from II Year onward, they need remit only 8500/- per annum, as Tuition Fees.
3. Caution Deposit: 10,000/-
4. University Fees: Rs.1000/-
5. Student Enrichment Development Fees: Rs.7000/-
6. PTA Fund: Rs.1000/-
7. Consumable & Stationary Charges: Rs.2500/-
8. *Special Fees: Rs.10000/-
*Fee for the value added course & other activities in 3rd & 4th year
Minimum 75% marks in Mathematics and 75% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry / equivalent subjects put together for HSE,CBSE,ISC & Other boards are eligible for admission under this category.